Saturday, May 30, 2009

reflection

Another semester is about to end and I couldn't help feeling it only seems like yesterday that the semester has just begun. Time really just before our eyes so quickly and before you know / realise, 6 months jus went down the drain and you start wondering - SO, what have I done this semester? Have I done anything meaningful at all?

These questions struck me when I handed in my final design assignment yesterday. Sleepless for days I thought I would feel a big relief but instead, such questions kept my mind active.
I started felfecting what I have done this semester and realised I did a lot of stuff like Korean national NIght, Cafe and etc. Having done that, i suddenly realised that I no longer feel glorifed over the things which I have done during the semester. In fact, I used to think so high of cafe knowing that at least some money collected will be donated to society and pride myself over that.

I wasn't sure what have gotten into me to feel so low anf guilty of doing all these events. All i could think of was.. SO, did I learn anything at the end of day?
I mean I certainly have my fair share of experience but at the mean time, I couldn't help feeling guilty abput my studies and everthing else. All I am sayng is that I wish I have done / put in more effort in other things as well- may be taking a better care of myself , spending a bit more time with my friends and etc.

Having said that now, I think i should make a list of goals for the next semester so that may be instead of feeling all worked out and tired at the end of semester , I would reflect then knowing that I have done something with my life.

No comments: