Saturday, April 24, 2010

Forgive and Forget

As simple as the phrase may sound
yet it takes a thousand years
for us to reach there

As wonderful as the end may seems
yet we still hesitate so much to make a move

As beautiful as the words are said and written
in the bible,
in self help books,
in my memory with friends and family,
it seems at times,
it never got to me..

Have my heart turn old
Have my heart turn cold
So I wonder and ponder
hoping a solution will come to me
a fire
a lighting
anything at all
that would struck my heart so forcefully
till there is only a rush in me
to see things in a new perspective
to live a life of freedom
to carry a heart of gold.

Forgive and forget, my friends
is an arduous journey for me
but, I will try my best for
I am in need of a search
for what has been forsaken
for something that was once precious to me.

No comments: