Monday, July 19, 2010

What happens when you watch to much movies?

Its funny how things turn out in life.. I say this because I have come to realise something of me recently. Nothing pettrifying , just something to ponder on. Just as every young adult experience, the stepping into the world is an excitement. Touching the prohibited, going against all rules give every rebel the excitement that tingles the blood in those veins, well, including mine.
Yet, this love for some fresh and new died away when you realise this is all just a fantasy.. .. realising that your mind has been infested by the demonic and poison of modern TV programmes/ dramas/ love stories.. Is life said to be as it is as depicted by those beautiful actors and actresses.. or was it all a scam after all? You tell me cause my logic tells me they are simply feeding the dull and boring minds of cowards.. but,on the other hand, my emotion says they are all real, after all, we can only do what we have seen , we can only act what we have learnt.. having said that, the contrary sets in cause then only would such fantasy come to life when people watch them and act upon them..
SO, after all the 'figuring out', I still have yet to find my answer..... I supposed it is similar to some one out there, to have your brain cluttered with questions , which every day, you attempt to answer.....

No comments: