Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FRIENDS

Yes... Meng shuen.. I know I have not updated my blog for ages. I procrastinate all the time.. very sorry, it's just me. HAhA.
Time flies. In a week time, I will be in a lecture hall trying real hard to pay attention to my lecturer ... .. My 1 month of holiday in Malaysia , has really been welll.... let's say not productive at all but that is precisely what I want , just to take a break from the absolutely crazy schedule of mine last semester....... I had a great time and managed to chill and taste all the Malaysian delicacies which missed a lot when i was in Melbourne.
......................................................................
I went for dinner yesterday night with a bunch of friends from high school. I managed to catch up with them, where they heading to after exams since most of them have just recently completed their A levels, anxiously waiting for their results.
As they were talking about each others plans and what will happen in the future, I just could not help feeling that we have all began to mature and now, is on the verge of discovering our own path in this crazy round world. I was really suprised and I guess that is because I never saw us that way, as in all of us chatting away about our places in this world in the future.....









To Khai Rong, the guy who always say "HI" to me and never stops teasing me ....zzzz.Really hope he can pursue his studies in Australia sometime in the future.









meng shuen!!!!! Despite not having a parent around, you have grown into a fine young lady and very pretty too!!!! Hmmm... I wish you all the best in life.
Grace- we as architects are going to create a beautiful world with our sculpturs and erm.. one of the kind art pieces of our time... HehEH
Mr... really suprised that you made up your mind to be an actuarist but hope you can go to US and pursue your goal. dude! You owe it to yourself for exploring what is outside Malaysia.. the world may be big but take time to see and you will realise how tiny and miniscule we are in this world.( Didn't intend to give a pep talk but I felt that when I was in Melbourne, having realise that how small i am in this world is really weird....)


Mr meng Kit... Thanks a lot for ferrying me around when I am back in Malaysia. Doomo Arigatoo Gozaimasu. You are by far the smartest person I know so i guess no one except you deserves a place in the none other than the prestigious Imperial London College.
We have known each other for a very long time now, and yet until today, the artistic brain of mine still find it difficult sometimes to comprehend what are you saying and giggling about .... but I guess that's you , right? Always laughing away about your own silly jokes.
hehe. It's kinda funny sometimes though......( I mean when do get them)

Doctor Alvin!!! Hahah1. Really hope you get to go to Dublin and be an amazing doctor.
Despite all the crap that you often brag about, you are still quite likeable... HAHA. I was just joking. Like Meng Kit, another smart fella, hope you enjoy your studies in dublin.
Last but not the least.---- Mr Zheng Wei.
High school would never be the same without you.
5s5 would never be the same without you.
All i can say is thank you for being the 'big brother'
Thank you for bringing all of us together.
HAHa.

No comments: