Thursday, April 2, 2009

DockLAnds !!

(I took this!!!!)

Man oh Man!! This is my first time out to have fun since I started first semester. Reflecting on that, I felt like i seriously needed a life and what a sad case I am but.... work has done a very good job from preventing it from happening. Anyway, yesterday was IH ball and we decided to skip the whole fancy scene of dressing up and putting up make up etc and opt for a good night out at a fancy restaurant. We initially wanted to go to 15 , a restaurant recently opened by Jamie Oliver in Melbourne but we were a little too ambitious as prior notice were needed to be given at least months ahead....

It was a bit dissappointing initially as things were not going as planned but eventually, I thought I could always go there when my parents come over ...(meaning i dont have to pay with my own pocket $$$$ ... HAHA).

So, instead of heading for 15, we went to Docklands and had a splendid dinner. Though I knew it was going to be expensive but I felt like I deserved a good break after weeks being busy with school work and all.

ONe thing , though, I realised that I had been to Docklands for countless time and this is the first time ever I have actually eaten here. Man... i wonder what was I doing with all those visits..

Upon arrival, we had to settle in and order our starters as well as main course. After that, we just wait..we waited and waited and tried vey hard to be patient but as predicted, we were generally very impatient people especially when we are waiting for TABEMONO.
The only thing that I could possibly think of then , was to be A TRUE ASIAN - camwhoring


Trying to kill each other with the knife....
I think we also took a 3 musketeers photo... will upload it soon.

Finally!!!! Starters have arrived.. YUMMy!!!

Calamari....
Well, it was a bit expensive for only 4 pieces of them but it was really fresh , so no complains


OYSTERS!!!!! Man oh man!!! I loved them so much...
They were from tasmania. Indulging in raw seafood just remind me of sashimi and raw tuna and salmon... I can't wait till i go back and my dad will BELANJA me.. hehe


Shelly's main course: Whole baby snapper. The fish was really sweet and fresh.



To be continued

No comments: